We will be following a very strict set of protocols. These protocols are in line with the State and City recommendations on how best to slow the spread of COVID -19:
* If you have any COVID symptoms, been exposed to anyone with COVID, or have any underlying health conditions that make you more susceptible to COVID, we kindly ask you not to participate.
* If any player or adult has a temperature or any flu like symptoms, we kindly ask you to stay home.
* All players and adults must wear a mask upon arrival to the mini camp
* Players can take their masks off once they get to their field. They will then be required to put back on after the camp
* All adults, coaches and FNL staff will wear a mask at all times
* All equipment will be disinfected prior to and after use.
* All coaches will have their temperature checked prior to starting their practice.
* Parents are encouraged to drop off and pick up only. If parents want to watch the practice, please do so from your car.
* Skills, Drills and Conditioning will be conducted with social distancing in mind at all times.
* All players and coaches are asked to exit the park immediately after their 1 hour 15-minute camp.
* Hand sanitizers will be readily available at the FNL tent.
* Please bring your own water bottle or hydration. No sharing of any hydration options.
We thank you in advance for complying with these mandatory participation requirements and together we can all help slow the spread and get these kids back to a normal FNL Friday in the near future.
HB FNL IS BACK!!!
REGISTRATION FOR 5 WEEK MINI
CAMP OPENS ON WED
AND WILL CLOSE WHEN SOLD OUT.
CAMP LIMITED TO THE FIRST 200 PLAYERS.
What is it?
Is the Fall Season still on?
YES! The Mini Camp series is in addition to the Fall Season. We hope to start the Fall Season in late October. No risk registration still open at HBFNL.com
The Mini Camp Series will be held at Worthy Park in HB.
How are we staying safe?
How much is it?
How does it work?
What should we wear?
How do requests work?
100% "RISK FREE" REGISTRATION
FOOTBALL & CHEER REGISTRATION
STILL PLANNING ON FALL SEASON TO START LATE FALL ONCE STATE GUIDELINES ALLOW YOUTH COMPETITION.
SPACE WILL BE LIMITED
TO COMPLY WITH STATE HEALTH OFFICIALS
100% "RISK FREE" REGISTRATION
After this weeks news of reopening and possible schools to follow.. we are hopeful we will get league in starting late fall
PAY $25 NOW........THEN THE BALANCE ($180) WILL BE AUTO CHARGED ONCE WE GET THE GREEN LIGHT TO PLAY AND AGREE TO THE NEW HEALTH OFFICIALS REQUIREMENTS ON YOUTH/TEAM SPORTS. DATES TBD
**$25 REFUNDED IF PRACTICES NEVER START**
*****IMPORTANT PLEASE READ*****
*SPRING 2020 SEASON CANCELLED*
The Covid-19 pandemic has had a major affect on everyone....youth sports leagues included. Because the fields are still closed....the FNL board of directors has made the painful decision to cancel the balance of the Spring 2020 season.
PLEASE CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO SELECT YOUR
As always...THANK YOU for your continued support of FNL Flag Football.......and we hope to see you back on the fields in the Fall.
LINK BELOW IS FOR FOOTBALL REFUNDS/CREDITS ONLY
LAST DAY TO REGISTER FOR REFUND/CREDIT IS JUNE 19
We are still honoring refund/credit from spring... please fill out refund/credit registration ASAP
Go to Cheer Tab for CHEER refunds/credits link
Please send us your pictures throughout the season...(HBFNLfootball@gmail.com) ....
and make sure to follow us on Instagram HB_Friday_Night_Lights . .... tag us in your photos!!!
If you are interested in purchasing an official FNL football... please contact us at HBFNLFOOTBALL@gmail.com . Also sold on game nights at the field
Click on Sponsor Tab above to see this years spring team sponsors. Make sure to THANK ALL OF THEM and support their business.
click link below... ALL coaches must fill out a background check each season. Get it done now
The Registration "#1 Flag League in the US!" is not currently available.
If you are interested in getting your players names on their jerseys or fan gear... contact COACHES CHOICE 714-373-0130